Wix Answers Help Center
Adding a Contact Button to Your Help Center's Header or Footer
Make it easy for your Help Center visitors to get in touch with you by displaying a contact button on your header or footer. When a customer clicks the button, they'll be able to submit a ticket via the method you set in your Contact Options tab.
We're currently working on releasing new help center settings. If the steps in this article do not match your help center settings, click here for directions.
You can also offer contact options when articles are marked "unhelpful." Learn More
To add a contact button on your Help Center's header or footer:
- In the Wix Answers app, go to Settings > Support Channels > Help Center.
- Click the Language drop-down and select the language you'd like to customize.
- Click the Currently editing drop-down and select Header or Footer.
- Click the Show contact us button toggle to show a button that links to your Contact Page. (Optional) Click Highlight this button to highlight the Contact Us button.
- Click Save at the top right.
- Repeat steps 3-5 to add a contact button to both your header and footer.
- Click the Contact Options tab at the top.
- Select a language next to Contact Options in.
- Click the Enable ticket submission toggle to allow customers to contact you through your Help Center.
- Click Edit next to Customers can contact your team by [method] and choose how customers can submit tickets in your Help Center:
- Contact Form: Allow customers to use the form on your Contact Page to contact you.
- External URL: Allow customers to use an external contact form. Enter the URL of the form.
- Email: Allow customers to contact your team by email. Enter the email address tickets will be sent to.
- Click Save.
Was this article helpful?
Customizing Your Help Center's Contact Page
Create a Help Center contact page that makes it easy for customers to contact you, and lets you collect all the information you need to help them.Note:We're currently working on releasing new help center settin
4 min read
Setting Up Your Help Center's Contact Options
Choose how customers can submit tickets when they click the "Contact Us" button on your Help Center. Allow customers to submit tickets via the Wix Answers contact form, an external form, or email. You can also
2 min read
Adding a Contact Widget to Your Help Center
Provide support directly on your Help Center with a contact widget. In your Widget you can allow customers to submit tickets or chat with support agents. Note:We're currently in the process of releasing a new v
3 min read
Offering Contact Options When Articles Are Marked Unhelpful
Make it easy for customers to get in touch with you when they mark an article as unhelpful. You can provide a custom message and a link to your contact method when customers click "No" (not helpful) at the bott
2 min read