Wix Answers Help Center
Adding a Custom HTML Box to Your Widget
Add custom elements to your Widget with the HTML Box component.
We're currently in the process of releasing a new version of the Wix Answers Widget. Adding a custom HTML Box to a widget is not yet available in all Wix Answers accounts.
To add a Custom HTML Box to your Widget:
- In the Wix Answers app, go to Settings > Support Channels > Widgets.
- Select the relevant Widget.
- (For multilingual widgets): Click the language next to Settings for and select a language.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click + Add Component.
- Select Custom HTML Box.
- Click Manage next to Custom HTML Box.
- Enter custom HTML code and click Save.
Repeat steps 4-7 to add more than 1 Custom HTML Box.
Was this article helpful?
Customizing Your Widget
Tailor your Widget to your business' needs by customizing its components, appearance, and more. While customizing your Widget, preview its look and behavior at the right side of your screen. Note:We're currentl
4 min read
Setting Up Contact Options for Your Widget
Turn your Widget into a support channel where customers can get in touch via Live Chat, Contact Form, or Phone Support.Note:We're currently in the process of releasing a new version of the Wix Answers Widget. I
2 min read
Installing a Widget on Your Website
Install your Widget to allow visitors to review articles or reach out for help from any page on your site. To embed your Widget, copy its code and add it to your site's HTML code. Repeat the steps below for eac
1 min read