Wix Answers Help Center
Adding a New Queue to Your Call Center
Your Call Center needs at least one queue for calls to be routed to agents. Add up to 500 queues to provide phone support to all your customers in all your supported languages.
How do calls get routed to agents?
Tips for creating queues:
- Add queues for each language in which you offer phone support.
- Add queues for agents to connect to for help from specialized agents (such as supervisors or advanced troubleshooters).
- Add queues for different topics that customers ask about. Then assign agents that are qualified to handle each topic to the relevant queues.
- For each of your queues, include an abbreviation of the queue's language in its name. This helps agents easily identify their language's queues when transferring calls.
To add a new queue
- In the Wix Answers app, go to Settings > Support Channels > Call Center & SMS > Queues.
- Click + Add New Queue.
- Enter the name of the queue in the Queue Name field.
- Click the Queue Language drop-down and select the language of the queue.
- Enter a description of the queue in the Queue Description (optional) field.
- Click Create.
Click Assign Agents once you've created a new queue to add agents and set your queue options. Learn More
Was this article helpful?
Setting Up Your Call Center
Set up your call center to start supporting customers over the phone. After adding a phone line, you'll set up its business hours, connect an IVR flow, create queues, assign team members, then turn on incoming
7 min read
Managing Call Center Queue Settings
Adjust the settings for each of your queues to make sure your Call Center runs smoothly. From the queue settings, you can manage general settings, call routing, business hours, and waiting and hold options. Gen
3 min read
Adding a Line to Your Call Center
Add a call line to start using a new phone number for inbound or outbound calls. When adding your line, choose the country code, line type (local or toll free), and more customization options. Create as many li
2 min read
Setting Up Your IVR Flows
Make a great first impression with callers by customizing their first point of contact with your company - your Interactive Voice Response (IVR) flow. With IVR flows, you determine the paths callers can take to
4 min read
Assigning Agents to Specific Queues
After setting up your call center queues, assign agents to each queue so they can begin taking calls. We recommend assigning agents to queues based on their skillsets, areas of expertise, and language (for mult
2 min read
Setting Agent Queue Priority Levels
Set priority levels to control which agents take calls before other agents. This is useful if you have agents with special skillsets (such as languages) you'd like to keep available in case they're needed elsew
1 min read
Transferring Your Call to a Queue
Transfer your call when you need to get it to another queue or talk with an agent from another queue. While transferring, you can choose to stay on the call to speak with the other agent (known as a warm transf
4 min read