Wix Answers Help Center
Adding an Attachment to a Ticket
Attach files to ticket replies and internal notes to share images and other documents with customers and team members.
To add an attachment to a ticket:
- Go to the relevant ticket.
- Click the Attachment icon in the reply field.
Note: To attach a file to an internal note, click Internal Note, then click the Attachment icon .
- Select the file from your computer and click Open.
The maximum file size that can be attached to a ticket is 25 MB.
Supported file types:
- Images: jpeg, jpg, png, gif, ico, bmp, and tiff
- Documents: pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, and xlsx
- Audio: wav, aif, aifc, aiff, mp3, mpga, mpg, mpa, gsd, gsm, au, and snd
- Video: mp4
- Other: csv and xml
Was this article helpful?