Wix Answers Help Center
Customizing Your Help Center's Header
Create a unique header that displays at the top of all your Help Center's pages. Customize your header using the default settings or create your own with HTML and CSS code.
We're currently working on releasing new help center settings. If the steps in this article do not match your help center settings, click here for directions.
You can use HTML or CSS code to create your own custom header instead of using the default header settings. Click below to learn how.
Show me how to create a custom header using code
To edit your Help Center's header:
- In the Wix Answers app, go to Settings > Support Channels > Help Center.
- Click the Language drop-down and select the language you'd like to customize.
- Click the Currently editing drop-down and select Header.
- Edit the Brand Logo:
- Click Change in the Brand Logo section.
- Select a file from your computer and click Open.
- Edit the Logo URL that viewers will go to if they click your logo.
- Click the Show title next to the logo toggle to enable it:
- Edit the Title that appears next to your logo.
- Click Change next to Color to edit the title font color.
- Click the Allow users to switch between languages toggle to add a drop-down menu visitors can use to switch languages.
Note: Go to the Advanced tab to enable multiple languages.
- Click the Show contact us button toggle to show a button that links to your Contact Page.
(Optional) Click Highlight this button to highlight the Contact Us button.
- Click the Show login button toggle to enable the Log In / Log Out button.
(Optional) Click Highlight this button to highlight the Log In / Log Out button.
- Click Change next to Background Color to edit the background color.
- Click Change next to Action Color to edit the button colors in your header.
Learn how to customize your Help Center's footer.
To undo changes that you have not saved, click Revert at the top right.
Was this article helpful?
Adding a Contact Button to Your Help Center's Header or Footer
Make it easy for your Help Center visitors to get in touch with you by displaying a contact button on your header or footer. When a customer clicks the button, they'll be able to submit a ticket via the method
2 min read
Displaying Languages in Your Help Center
Add language options to your Help Center to let international customers get the help they need.Start by adding a language in your Wix Answers account settings. The language is automatically added to your ticket
1 min read