Wix Answers Help Center
Deleting a Saved Reply
Keep your list of saved replies current by deleting old saved replies you no longer need.
- To delete shared saved replies, you must be an administrator or have a custom role with Manage shared saved replies enabled in the Ticket List & Saved Replies permissions.
- Deleting a shared saved reply removes it from the Shared saved reply list for all agents.
To delete a saved reply:
- Hover over the Tickets icon in the side panel and click Saved Replies.
- Select the type of saved reply you'd like to delete.
- All replies: Both shared and personal saved replies.
- Shared replies: Saved replies created for use by all team members.
- Personal replies: Saved replies you've created for personal use.
- Enter keywords in the Search field to locate the saved reply you'd like to delete.
- Click the saved reply you'd like to delete.
- Click the Show More icon to the right and select Delete Reply.
- Click Delete Saved Reply.
Was this article helpful?
Creating a Saved Reply
Saved replies allow team members to easily add prewritten templates to their ticket replies. Address common questions by creating saved replies for personal use or shared replies for you entire team. Add keyboa
2 min read
Updating a Saved Reply
Keep your saved replies updated so your customers never miss important information. To update a saved reply: Hover over the Tickets icon on the left and click Saved Replies. Scroll down the list and select
2 min read
Adding Placeholders to Saved Replies
Add placeholders to saved replies so team members can more efficiently reply with relevant information. Placeholders insert dynamic text within replies such as ticket details, customer details, custom fields an
3 min read