Wix Answers Help Center
Setting Up Contact Options for Your Widget
Turn your Widget into a support channel where customers can get in touch via Live Chat, Contact Form, or Phone Support.
We're currently in the process of releasing a new version of the Wix Answers Widget. If you don't see the steps below in your widget settings, click here for directions.
To set up contact options for your Widget:
- In the Wix Answers app, go to Settings > Support Channels > Widgets.
- Hover over the widget you'd like to set up and click Edit.
- (For multilingual widgets): Click the language next to Settings for and select a language.
- Make sure Contact Options appear under Component Settings. If needed, click + Add Component and select Contact Options.
- (Optional) Click the Limit contact accessibility toggle to hide your contact options unless a customer marks an article in your Widget as "not helpful."
- Click the toggle next to the relevant contact options to enable:
- Live Chat: Offer real-time chat support through your Widget. Learn how to set up Live Chat.
- Contact Form: Allow customers to submit tickets through a custom contact form. Learn how to set up a contact form.
- Phone Support: Allow customers to request callbacks from your Call Center agents. Learn how to set up phone support in your widget.
Was this article helpful?
Customizing Your Widget
Tailor your Widget to your business' needs by customizing its components, appearance, and more. While customizing your Widget, preview its look and behavior at the right side of your screen. Note:We're currentl
4 min read
Adding a Contact Widget to Your Help Center
Provide support directly on your Help Center with a contact widget. In your Widget you can allow customers to submit tickets or chat with support agents. Note:We're currently in the process of releasing a new v
3 min read
Setting Up Multi-Channel Support
Wix Answers helps you provide top of the line multi-channel support to your customers. However customers get in touch—email, phone, social media, widgets, help center, live chat, SMS, WhatsApp—you can answer th
8 min read
Setting Up a Contact Form in Your Widget
Allow customers to submit tickets through a contact form in your Widget. Customize your form's content options and fields to gather crucial information about each issue. The more you know about your customers,
3 min read