Wix Answers Help Center
Analyze extensive ticket data from your Ticket Insights dashboard. Set time ranges, apply filters, and select metrics in your graph or table to identify key areas your business can improve upon.
To get started:
Hover over the Insights icon in the side panel and click Tickets.
Filtering Your Statistics
Set date ranges and select filters at the top of your dashboard to modify the displayed data.
To filter your statistics:
- Time Range: Click the Drop-down icon and select a predefined or custom date range:
- Predefined: Select a date range on the left (e.g., Last 7 Days) and click Apply.
- Custom: Click the start date on the calendar, then the end date, and click Apply.
- Compared to: Click the Drop-down icon and select the end date on the calendar for your comparison date range.
- Language: Click the Drop-down icon and select a ticket language to include.
- Source: Click the Drop-down icon and select the ticket sources to include (e.g., Web, Email).
- Countries: Click the Drop-down icon and select the ticket countries to include.
- Labels: Click the Drop-down icon and select the ticket labels to include.
Percentage difference stats:
The difference between the "Time Range" and "Compared to" date ranges appears to the right of each statistic on your dashboard.
Viewing Your Ticket Insights Charts
Select a heading to analyze its ticket statistics in a chart. Each heading on your chart displays data for the time range you selected.
Choose from the following charts:
- New Tickets: View a chart displaying the number of new tickets created.
- Reopened Tickets: View a chart displaying the number of reopened tickets.
- Agent Replies: View a chart displaying the number of agent replies.
- Closed Tickets: View a chart displaying the number of closed tickets.
- Solved Tickets: View a chart displaying the number of solved tickets.
- Response Time (Median): View a chart displaying the average ticket response time by agents.
Satisfaction Rate displays the percentage of replies rated by customers as "helpful" out of the total rated replies. This heading does not have a chart. Learn more about customer ratings.
Use the following features to review your charts:
- Click the relevant subheading to compare your data By Source, By Country, or By Label.
Show me an example
- Hover over the chart for detailed information at specific times.
Show me an example
- Click a statistic next to Showing to hide it from the chart.
Show me an example
Viewing Your Ticket Insights Table
Scroll down to view your ticket statistics in a table. Here you can click a heading to compare data by Country, Source, or Labels.
Click a subheading (e.g. New Tickets) to sort the data from highest to lowest or vice versa.
Was this article helpful?
About Wix Answers Insights
Use Wix Answers Insights to analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and make data-driven decisions regarding your customers' issues, your support team's efficiency, and your Knowledge Base's effectiveness.Choose between the following dashboards to discover charts and tables filled with powerful data created by your Wix Answers account.Important:To access Insights, you must be an administrator or have a custom role with Insights & Analytics permissions enabled. Top IssuesDiscover your business' top support issues by analyzing the articles linked most by your team members. Filter the table to drill down into specific time ranges, languages, article types, and help center categories.Show me howHover over the Insights icon in the side panel and click Top Issues.Learn more about Top Issues Insights.Ticket InsightsUse customizable line graphs and tables to analyze a wide variety of ticket metrics in Ticket Insights. Show me howHover over the Insights icon in the side panel and click Tickets.Learn more about Ticket Insights.Knowledge Base InsightsDiscover the strengths and weaknesses of your Help Center within Knowledge Base Insights. Analyze your articles based on numerous criteria including most viewed, most helpful/unhelpful, most popular feature requests, most popular/unanswered search terms, most common known issues and more. Show me howHover over the Insights icon in the side panel and click Knowledge Base.Learn more about Knowledge Base Insights. Call Center InsightsFine-tune your Call Center to be more efficient and effective based on your Call Center Insights dashboard. Make sure you're hitting your Service Level Agreements (SLAs) per queue by checking important metrics like average wait times, average call duration, call volume and more. Show me howHover over the Insights icon in the side panel and click Call Center.Learn more about Call Center Insights. Team Performance InsightsMeasure your teams' success from your Team Performance Insights dashboard. Compare call center, ticketing, and knowledge base team members to discover your top-performing agents, groups, and locations. Important:To access Team Performance Insights, you must be an administrator or have a custom role with Access Team Performance enabled in the Insights & Analytics permissions. Show me howHover over the Insights icon in the side panel and click Team Performance.Learn more about Team Performance Insights. SLA Ticket InsightsCheck how well you're meeting SLA goals with SLA Ticket Insights. Analyze SLA ticket response and resolve target timeframes using various charts and filters. Show me howHover over the Insights icon in the side panel and click SLA.Learn more about SLA Ticket Insights. Chat InsightsAnalyze chat metrics to uncover areas in which you can improve your Live Chat support. Measure the number of chats you receive and reply to, the time it takes to end them, and your first response speed. Show me howHover over the Insights icon in the side panel and click Chat.Learn more about Chat Insights.
3 min read