Wix Answers Help Center
Updating a Saved Reply
Keep your saved replies updated so your customers never miss important information.
To update a saved reply:
- Hover over the Tickets icon on the left and click Saved Replies.
- Scroll down the list and select the relevant saved reply.
Note: To search for a specific saved reply click the search bar at the top and enter any relevant keywords. Click an option button below the search bar to show results from All replies, Shared replies, or Personal replies.
- Click in the Title field and enter a title.
- (Optional) Click the Reply Shortcut field and enter a keyword or phrase (e.g. #refund).
Note: Agents can type this keyword or phrase into their replies to automatically add the content of the saved reply.
- Click the Reply text field and enter the content of your saved reply. You can also:
- Click the Add attachment icon to add an image or a link to a document.
- Click the Add Emoji icon to add an emoji.
- Type $ to add dynamic placeholder text.
- Select the checkbox to send the saved reply to be translated to all your available languages.
Note: Click Change to select specific languages for translation.
- Click Update Reply.
- Add dynamic placeholder text by typing $ within the Reply text for a drop-down list with all your options.
- Sort your saved replies by the order they were created by toggling between Newest first and Oldest first in the top right corner of your Saved Replies page.
After saving a reply, it is not possible to switch a Personal saved reply to a Shared reply, or vice versa.
Was this article helpful?