Wix Answers Help Center
Wix Answers SDK Overview
Wix Answers provides several features for running your own code directly within the Wix Answers framework. The code that you run enables you to add or hide elements, change the size, position or color of elements, and so forth.
- Backoffice SDK: Code run to support agent activities that runs when agents are managing Wix Answer using the Wix Answers App.
- Help Center SDK: Code run to change the public experience of your Wix Answers Help Center (for users and guests). (See here for the old Help Center (before Nov 2020)).
- Widget Client SDK: Code run on the web pages that host a Wix Answers widget to customize the widget.
- Mobile SDK for iOS: Enable your iOS users to access the Wix Answers widget from inside your application.
- Mobile SDK for Android: Enable your Android users to access the Wix Answers widget from inside your application.
- Mobile SDK for React Native: Enable your mobile users to access the Wix Answers widget from inside your React Native application.
Was this article helpful?
Wix Answers Developers Overview
The WIX Answers REST API enables you to use code to interact with the Wix Answers back-end. You can use the API to create webhooks that interact with the Wix Answers front and back-ends, or create a new front-e
11 min read
Widget Client SDK
7 min read