Wix Answers Help Center
Installing a Widget on Your Wix Site
Allow visitors to review articles or reach out for help from any page on your Wix site. To embed your widget, copy its code and add it to your site's Custom Code tab. Repeat the steps below for each language in which you'd like to install your widget.
Before you begin:
To install a widget on your Wix site, your site must be upgraded to a Premium Plan. Learn How
We're currently in the process of releasing a new version of the Wix Answers widget. If you don't see the steps below in your widget settings, click here for directions.
Step 1 | Copy Your Widget's Code
First, log in to your Wix Answers account and copy the install code for your widget.
- Log in to your Wix Answers account.
- Go to Settings > Support Channels > Widgets.
- Hover over the widget you'd like to install and click the Vertical Show More icon .
- Click Install on site.
- Click Copy Code next to the language of the widget you're installing.
Step 2 | Add the Code to Your Wix Site
Next, paste the code in your Wix site's Custom Code tab.
- In your Wix account, go to Settings in your site's dashboard.
- Click the Custom Code tab under Advanced Settings.
- Click + Add Custom Code at the top right.
- Paste the code snippet in the text box.
- Enter a name for your custom code in the Name field.
- Click Apply.
Leave All pages - Load code once and Place Code in: Head selected.
- Refresh your live website to view the widget.
Currently, adding more than one widget per page is not supported by Wix Answers.
Was this article helpful?
Creating a New Widget
Allow customers to get help without navigating away from your product or website with the Wix Answers Widget. Create a widget to present knowledge base articles and allow customers to get support via contact fo
1 min read
Installing a Widget on Your Website
Install your Widget to allow visitors to review articles or reach out for help from any page on your site. To embed your Widget, copy its code and add it to your site's HTML code. Repeat the steps below for eac
1 min read