Wix Answers Help Center
Setting the Authentication and Login Options for Your Help Center
By default, your Help Center content is public and viewable by anyone. You can limit who can access your Help Center and determine the method in which users login.
To set your authentication and login options:
- In the Wix Answers app, go to Settings > Support Channels > Help Center.
- Click the Advanced tab at the top.
- Scroll down to the Authentication and Login Options section.
- Click Edit next to Your Help Center is visible to Everyone.
- Select an option:
- Everyone: Allow anyone to view your Help Center (default setting).
- Logged in users only: Allow only logged in users to view your Help Center. Select an option:
- Everybody: Allow anyone that signs up and logs in to view your Help Center.
- Only customers that sign up with email addresses at these domains: Allow only users that sign up with email addresses from certain domains to view your Help Center. Enter the domain(s) you want to allow.
Note: Press Enter on your keyboard to add more than one domain.
- Team Members only: Allow only Team Members that you invite to view your Help Center. Learn how to invite team members.
- Click Save.
- Click Edit next to Login method is set as Default.
- Select the method in which users log in:
- Internal or Social authentication (Wix Answers Default): Users can sign-in using their Facebook, Gmail or email address.
- Single Sign-On (SSO): Enter the SSO Remote Sign-in URL and the SSO Remote Sign-out URL.
- Click Save.
- (If you selected "Everyone" in step 5 above) Click the toggle next to Login option is visible in the header to show or hide the login option in your Help Center's header.
- (Optional) Click the Ticket submission is available to logged in customers only toggle to enable or disable this feature:
- Enabled: Customers must be logged in to submit tickets in your Help Center.
- Disabled: Customers do not need to be logged in to submit tickets in your Help Center.
The Ticket submission is available to logged in customers only option does not apply to tickets sent via email, external contact forms, or widgets.
Was this article helpful?
Logging In to Your Wix Answers Account
Log in to your account from www.wixanswers.com or simply add /app to the end of your Wix Answers URL and choose your login method. Tip:Add /app to the end of your Wix Answers URL to quickly log in to your accou
1 min read
Setting Up Single Sign-On (SSO) for Your Users
You can configure Single Sign-On (SSO) for your Wix Answers account. This enables your users to use the same login form and credentials that they use across your services and sites in order to access your Wix A
5 min read
Bypassing SSO to Log in to Your Wix Answers Account
You can use safe mode to regain access to your Wix Answers account if you're locked out due to an SSO (Single Sign-On) misconfiguration. Learn more about setting up SSO for your users.To log in using safe mode:
1 min read