Wix Answers Help Center
Setting Your Help Center's Permissions and Login Options
By default, your Help Center and its content is public and viewable by anyone. You can limit access to your content, choose a login method, and require that users log in to submit tickets.
We're currently working on releasing new help center settings. If the steps in this article do not match your help center settings, click here for directions.
To set your Permissions and Login options:
- In the Wix Answers app, go to Settings > Support Channels > Help Center.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Scroll to the Permissions and Login section.
- Click Edit next to Content is visible to [method] to edit your content visibility.
Show me how
5. Click Edit next to Login method is [method] to edit your login method.
Show me how
6. Click the Allow only logged-in users to contact you toggle to enable it.
Enabling Allow only logged-in users to contact you requires customers to log in to submit tickets through your Wix Answers contact form. Customers can still submit tickets via email, widgets, or external contact forms if you've set up these options.
Was this article helpful?
Setting the Authentication Options for Logging Into Your Wix Answers Account
Choose how you would like team members to be able to log in to your company's Wix Answers account. By default, team members can log in using their email and password or Google account. You must keep at least on
1 min read
Adding Okta as a Login Option
Allow team members to sign in to your company's Wix Answers account via Okta single sign-on (SAML SSO). Note:You must be an admin in your enterprise's Okta account to set up the configuration. Step 1 | Create a
4 min read