Wix Answers Help Center
Using an External Ticketing System With Your Wix Answers Help Center
You can use an external ticketing system with your Wix Answers Help Center. In your Help Center settings, you can set your contact options to go to the URL of your external form, or email your team.
We're currently working on releasing new help center settings. If the steps in this article do not match your help center settings, click here for directions.
To use an external ticketing system with your Help Center:
- In the Wix Answers app, go to Settings > Support Channels > Help Center.
- Click the Contact Options tab at the top.
- Select a language next to Contact Options in.
- Click the Enable ticket submission toggle to allow customers to contact you through your Help Center.
- Click Edit next to Customers can contact your team by [method].
- Choose how customers can submit tickets in your Help Center:
- External URL: Allow customers to use an external contact form. Enter the URL of your external ticketing system's contact form.
- Email: Allow customers to contact your team by email. Enter the email address tickets will be sent to.
- Click Save.
Was this article helpful?
Setting Up Your Help Center's Contact Options
Choose how customers can submit tickets when they click the "Contact Us" button on your Help Center. Allow customers to submit tickets via the Wix Answers contact form, an external form, or email. You can also
2 min read
Adding a Contact Widget to Your Help Center
Provide support directly on your Help Center with a contact widget. In your Widget you can allow customers to submit tickets or chat with support agents. Note:We're currently in the process of releasing a new v
3 min read
Customizing Your Help Center's Contact Page
Create a Help Center contact page that makes it easy for customers to contact you, and lets you collect all the information you need to help them.Note:We're currently working on releasing new help center settin
4 min read
Adding a Contact Button to Your Help Center's Header or Footer
Make it easy for your Help Center visitors to get in touch with you by displaying a contact button on your header or footer. When a customer clicks the button, they'll be able to submit a ticket via the method
2 min read